Standard Commercial Aluminum Windows with Thermal Frames (Self-Trimming)
Global Building Products offers the FIRST thermal aluminum window designed specifically for the metal building industry. The Global thermal window features a thermal-break frame and insulated glass to provide the energy efficiencies needed for extreme temperature conditions.
This thermal window is self-framing and self-flashing to simplify the installation process. Global offers the option of factory-mounting the window in a preassembled steel subframe (framed opening) for added strength, rigidity, and installation benefits.
- Thermal break aluminum main frame
- Assembled in a factory controlled environment
- 5/8″ clear insulated glass
- Self-Flashing and Self-Framing
- Optional steel subframe
- Made to meet the specific requirements of each job
- Baked-on polyester finish (white and bronze)
- Custom sizes and styles
- Many glazing options (tinted, Low-E, tempered, etc.)
- Energy efficient
- Factory-applied head, sill, and fins
- Optional steel subframe system
- Easy to install
The Global self-flashing/framing window has trim fins that are designed to match the type of wall panel used. The Regular and Architectural jamb fins follow the contour of the wall panel and are designed to install to the 12″ center ribs of the metal wall panel.
Global offers an optional steel subframe system which provides structural strength and rigidity. It is designed to match the girt depth in order to provide a finished edge for liner panel or drywall type construction.
Forms & Support
Forms & Support